Simple SEO Tricks

SEO Tricks WIth Kris Reid

If you are learning simple hacks to grow your business, this episode is for you. In this episode of The Money Friends, guest, Kris Reid breaks down on how you can grow your business using SEO that is actionable. Kris Reid is originally from Brisbane, Australia and he studied software engineer and has also worked in Finance industry based in London.

Main Components of SEO


SEO is the organic search in Google. Only 6% of the population clicks on ads. But the remaining 94% searches for organic.


SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization makes sure that your website appears on the Google search for the right keywords that your customers are searching for what you do.

Getting Into SEO


Having your own website builds credibility but it really depends on what you are selling at.

Ways to Rank on Google and Get Website Traffic


Establish Keyword Research. So you need to understand what your customers search for. They are not searching for your brand name because they do not know who you are. They are searching for problem.


You need to understand what problems your customer search for and make that evident on your website.


You should look at the overall keyword, what’s your whole market, and what your competitors are doing

Starting up a Business


Create a business plan and roll it out.


Always make sure you have a profit in business. And a clockwork where the principle is to build a business that could run itself. What is the queen bee role of your business?


Unless your company is an SEO company, you shouldn’t be doing it by yourself. And hire someone to do the tasks efficiently. Doing the things by yourself is not a good investment of your time.

Pitfalls of SEO And Simple SEO Tricks


The biggest problem that we have to overcome to get someone on board is they don’t believe that it is possible for them.


People don’t have email marketing campaign list.


Generally, web designers don’t understand the purpose of the what website is. If you are working with a digital agency, make sure they have a strategy.

How is traditional marketing different from digital marketing?


The problem of any traditional marketing techniques is that they are not measurable.


Podcast is the best way to get in front of your audience


Building statistical articles are helpful. It gets awesome backlinks from all SEO Tools

Tools for SEO & Marketing


Ahrefsyou can see the keywords your competitors are ranking for. It gives you a keyword list.


Books Mentioned:

Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself

Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz

Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It... and why the Rest Don't by Verne Harnish

Key Quotes


“Go for something that you can win”


“They are not searching for your brand name because they do not know who you are. They are searching for problem. You need to understand what problems your customer search for and make that evident on your website.”

Cashflow Tactics - Money Memos

 Contact Kris Reid:

References and Links Mentioned:

Subscribe & Review The Money Friends Podcast

Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Money Friends Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!

About the Author Brandon Duff

Real Estate Investor, Owner of Super FB Tools, Play 2 Earn Investor And Pizza Lover. 

Follow Me On Social Media

Share your thoughts

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}